Monday, October 15, 2012

A New Addition

Hi,

Meet Schultz, a German Shepherd pup, the newest addition to my family (Born September 1st and now 7 weeks old).
 
Warm feet are nicer than cold grass.

We brought him home Saturday afternoon.  He is the cutest and we have all become very attached to him.  

Even though I've explained to the kids that he's still very young they are very disappointed that he sleeps so much. After about an hour of play time and a little business he's pooped!  They have no idea of what's yet to come...  


He hasn't ventured too far on his own around the house but he did happen to find me in the dining room knitting and he was very interested in the yarn that was traveling from my lap to the basket on the floor.  Needless to say, not a whole lot of knitting got done. How long do you think he'll be interested in that?  Oh my, what have I done?  I am so used to knitting anywhere in the house and setting it down wherever I might be.
OMG! He's so cute!
I guess you all know what I'll be doing during the next couple of weeks - wish me luck.

Happy Knitting!

Joyce


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm SO suffering from puppy envy right now! We moved into an apartment a year ago and can't have a dog anymore, which absolutely doesn't stop me from wanting one!!!

    ReplyDelete