Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Busy Days

Hi Knitters,

I've been very busy since I got back from vacation.  It's been an exciting week with the yarn crawl and it has been so much fun. STITCHES is just days away! I always enjoy this show - it's only once a year and my friends and I make a day of it.  It takes time visiting the booths.  We go around once to see what all the vendors have, then we go around once again to purchase the items we discovered and then... We go back around one last time to make sure we didn't miss anything.RIGHT?

I want to share a few pictures with you...  I spent yesterday at the Elgin Knit Works, my LYS.  It was so fun visiting with all the crawlers - everyone is getting their passports stamped and getting their free pattern. 

Such a Cute Store Front






Teri and shop owner Betsy - hamming it up at my request.

Miss Teri Crews - such a great talent!



My friend Teri Crews of Teri Crews Designs was visiting the shop Sunday and yesterday.  She had a lot of people come in and talk with her - you know she makes the cutest little critters. Please visit her site www.tericrewsdesigns.com to see all of those cute little things.
  
Tomorrow (Thursday, August 9th) from 11:00 - 2:00 I will be giving a demonstration of After This Row and there will be a raffle.  I will be giving away 3 After this row e-books! You do have to be present to win.  It will be a lot of fun and I am looking forward to meeting all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment